Friday, January 28, 2011

God bless my shovel

Last night I was on guard duty when they sprang. Five of them came out from the bushes. The one leading the pack had no face so to speak, just a a mass of muscles, with maggots scrambling around in the flesh. I screamed, not in fear, well I don't think it was fear, but to wake the others up. By the time the others had arrived I had just finished off the third by knocking it to the floor and ramming my shovel through its chest causing it to spurt blood in every direction. James emptied both barrels of his gun into the remaining two almost covering me in pus and nasty smelling liquids, but I rolled out of the way just in time. We are all so tired, but we feel safe nowhere, there is always the chance we will meet some other kids on the way, for some reason we haven't met any adults. Maybe adults get infected easier, come to think of it I haven't seen any child zombies either...

No comments:

Post a Comment